Last Saturday, we had our open day, giving prospective students the chance to visit and learn more about programs and campus life. I volunteered with fellow MSc in Marketing students to share my experience with curious prospective students.
After six months on campus myself, it was an interesting opportunity to reflect on what I appreciate most about my Masters program and the ways in which it has exceeded my expectations.
I would like to summarise the key assets of the MSc in Marketing and the benefits of living on campus, as I explained to Saturday’s attendees.
MSc in Marketing
- Diverse academic and cultural background in class, which contributes enormously to the knowledge you gain
- 9/10 projects in class are team oriented, meaning you learn to work with people from different cultures and various personalities (especially important for those who wish to pursue an international career)
- Professors on the program have close connections with world-leading companies, so they share experienced insights from the business world and give students challenges, workshops, projects and many recruitment opportunities
- Great support from the Career center, providing services from career orientation and CV proofreading to mock interviews.
- Hundreds of student societies… hundreds! Where you can develop both your interpersonal and professional skills, immerse yourself in other cultures and explore all kinds of interests you may have
- Living on campus is a once in a lifetime experience! The fun you have staying in the same building as your classmates is a real blast !
- Work-life balance is highly encouraged at HEC; alongside classes, we have a gym, sports facilities, canteen, movie nights, events and of course the ever anticipated Party Of the Week. Never forget the POWs!!!
For those who came today and whom had the chance to talk and meet, I hope you enjoyed your time here and for those who only got to read the blog, I hope I gave you all the information you were looking for! Find out more about HEC Paris Msc in Marketing here !