The first-ever MBA Diversity Conference takes place in Paris on June 7. Whether you are an HR professional, a CEO, a manager or someone who’s just accepted their first job, the DELTΔ: MBA Diversity Conference will help you understand the value of integrating all employees into your workplace. Participants will learn how to create an inclusive environment where differences are respected and embraced, and all employees can thrive.
This full-day seminar and networking event features an impressive list of speakers, including:
- Thomas Delano, Principal, BCG
- Putri Realita, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Danone
- Jean-Louis Carves, Diversity & Inclusion Director, IBM
- Dior DeCupper, General Manager, France, Seita Imperial Tobacco
- Matthieu Le Scanf, Board Member, L’Autre Cercle
- Alicia Birr, Strategic Planning Lead, Google
- Rica Paras, Senior Manager, Accenture
- Cyrielle Collignon, Auditor, EY
Panel discussions start at 10:30 am and run throughout the day:
- The path of women and “out” LGBTs to positions of power
- Employee or employer: At which event can institutional change be achieved?
- Intersectionality, bias, and employee diversity
DELTΔ: MBA Diversity Conference is a place for students and professionals to explore their views on diversity and inclusion, including LGBTQ+ and gender equality issues. The June 7 event is organized by the HEC Paris MBA’s LGBT+ Club, the Women in Leadership Club and DiversiTALKS.
For tickets and the complete schedule of events: https://hecmbadiversity.wixsite.com/delta